Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


We ran along the beach enjoying the morning as it unfolded in front of us. We ran to Camp Creek and crossed the bridge. It was a very freeing run, relaxed and we were just enjoying each other's company.

There were a lot of fleeting thoughts along the way. Really it was about trying to decide what life has in store for us in the future. I am sending seeking energy out to try and decide on next year. Do we stay? Do we go back? Do we move on?

Not too sure how I feel about any of the options but know that the universe will open up and show me a path eventually.

One thing striking for me is how much I love being around the water. It feeds my soul in a way that I never knew that it needed to be fed. I love running over bridges and hearing the ocean waves crash in the morning.

In general B and I are just content and waiting to see what our next big adventure may be.

The one thing that I know for sure is B's love and devotion to me. Sometimes it borders on unhealthy attachment. Thanks to a great dog trainer I have strategies for making sure that he is not too dependent. He watches me wherever I go. He follows me from room to room. He makes me feel safe and content. If we are out in a crowd he watches me wherever I am. The family joke is watch B's eyes if you want to know where mom is. There is an inner calmness to his presence that immediately soothes my soul. I also like knowing that he would defend me no matter what. He is my rock.

I love my Dog!
I am thankful that he is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment